Zirconium Acetate can withstand medium to long term exposure to natural temperature extremes. Precipitates formed due to excess exposure to extreme cold will in most cases readily re-dissolve. Hydrolysis which may result from prolonged high temperature exposure can cause irreversible damage.
Rest of world: 25 kg quad retainers 250 kg plastic drums, 1,250 kg intermediate bulk containers.
North and South America: 50 pound pails 550 lb drums 3,300 pounds totes.
Bulk containers available upon request.
Zirconium Acetate creates a strong crosslink between the water-repellent wax and textile substrates, as well imparts water repellency for multiple applications (paper, paperboard, coatings, paints and inks)
Compatible with various resins and binders
Great source of concentrated Zr ion and is sodium chloride free, making it ideal for catalyst applications
- Zirconium/wax water repellents for semi-durable textile fabrics and paper
- Catalyst for curing silicone resins in water repellent treatments of textiles and leather
- “Filling” or “Re-tan” for high quality leather goods
- Binder in catalysis applications
- Crosslinker for gels
- Adhesion promoter in water-based printing inks
- Component of corrosion inhibiting pre-treatment process for metal