It can withstand medium to long term exposure to natural temperature extremes. Precipitates formed due to excess exposure to extreme cold will in most cases readily re-dissolve. Hydrolysis which may result from prolonged high temperature exposure can cause irreversible damage.
Rest of world: 25 kg quad retainers 250 kg plastic drums, 1,250 kg intermediate bulk containers.
North and South America: 50 pound pails 550 lb drums 3,300 pounds totes.
Bulk containers available upon request.
- Strong crosslink between water-repellent wax and textile substrates
- Sodium chloride-free
- Zirconium/wax water repellents for semi-durable textile fabrics and paper
- Catalyst for curing silicone resins in water repellent treatments of textiles and leather
- “Filling” or “Re-tan” for high quality leather goods
- Binder in catalysis applications
- Crosslinker for gels
- Adhesion promoter in water-based printing inks
- Component of corrosion inhibiting pre-treatment process for metal