Zirconium Orthosulfate provides a concentrated, high purity, easy to process solution, mainly for modifying pigments. A source of zirconia deposited on certain high quality titanium dioxide pigments.
Rest of world: 25 kg quad retainers 250 kg plastic drums, 1,250 kg intermediate bulk containers.
North and South America: 50 pound pails 550 lb drums 3,300 pounds totes.
Bulk containers available upon request.
Zirconium Orthosulfate (ZOS) Improves gloss retention and reflective properties in oil-based and water-based paints.
- Used in titanium dioxide pigment manufacture to reduce yellowing effects from UV light exposure (reduces photo-chemical activity of the titania)
- Precursor material for manufacturing other zirconium chemicals
- Leather tanning agent
- Precipitation/hardening of gelatin in the photographic industry
- Insolubilizer for water-based binders in wood adhesives
- Crosslinker for aqueous polymer emulsion systems